HEY LUTECE FANS
I ASKED KEN LEVINE IF HE’D CONSIDER MAKING LUTECE ACTION FIGURESTO GO ALONG WITH THE ELIZABETH, BOYS OF SILENCE AND MOTORIZED PATRIOT FIGURES!
SO I FOUND OUT THE LINK DIDN’T WORK IF YOU AREN’T FB FRIENDS WITH HIM.
SO INSTEAD REBLOG AND LIKE THIS POST TO SHOW HIM HOW MUCH WE WOULD LOVE TO OWN LUTECE ACTION FIGURES!!
I’ll send him a message and show him this post to show him how many people would love to have Lutece figures!!
Very fast Scribble (10 Minutes) of my formal Outfit for Robert in BaS maybe on New Years Eve? The twins need to blend in after all! His vest has the same color as Rosalind’s Dress, which isn’t yet decided. I scribbled them because I want to commission a friend to draw the Luteces in these Outfits!
Just a really quick 30 minute Design of Rosalind in a dress. This is how I imagine her to look like in Rapture, maybe during New Years Eve in BaS? Beautiful Clothes, beautiful Hair Style~ Though I’m still unsure about the Dress Color. Do you think the red is okay? I’m also thinking about a Cream White, an icy white or a deep dark green. What do you guys think?^^
F#$! YEAH THE LAST OF US TURNS 2 TODAY!
Wow guys, the blog is already 2 years old? That is so awesome and I thank all of your for support and dedication… so much. Thanks for sticking by me when I’ve been absent, thanks for following me since day one, thanks for being super supportive and sweet and loyal for the past two years (maybe even more if you’ve been with me since the beginning of F#$! YEAH UNCHARTED!) … just thank you!
In spirit of the blog’s birthday and the Holidays coming up, I’m going to give you a little something as a token of my appreciation. It’s been a little while since I’ve had a giveaway, so here we go! Thanks again guys; Happy Holidays and I love you!
Read below for details:
- How to enter: Reblog this post (once is enough; multiple reblogs won’t grant you multiple entries, but you can reblog once a day if you’d like to until the giveaway is over)
- Dates/Times: Giveaway will run from right now/today/starting this second December 10th, 2013 to Friday December 13th, 2013 at 11:59pm EST
- Location: giveaway is not limited to location
- Prizes: 2 copies of The Last of Us: American Dreams (issues 1-4, paperback)
- There will be 2 winners
- If you have any questions, shoot me an ask
- Disclaimer: Tumblr is not affiliated, etcetc.
Thanks everyone, and good luck!
As many of you know, I’ve been talking about having a giveaway for my Songbirds for some time. Thanks to Black Friday, I’ve been able snag some awesome merchandise from the Irrational Store for over half the cost it normally would have been.
So, to celebrate the holidays and the year coming to a close, here’s Fuck Yeah! BioShock: Infinite’s first official giveaway! There will be three winners of this giveaway.
Be sure to read the Rules and How to Enter!
First Place Will Win:
- BioShock Infinite Vitruvian Songbird Poster
- Elizabeth & Boys of Silence Figure Set
- Booker & Elizabeth Spotlight Poster
- BioShock Infinite Trio Lithograph Set
Second Place Will Win:
Third Place Will Win:
RULES/How to Enter:
- Ends December 31, 2013, Midnight (EST).
- Like for one entry, reblog ONLY ONCE for one entry. That is a total of two entries, multiple reblogs do not count.
- This giveaway is only for followers of Fuck Yeah! BioShock: Infinite. I will check to see that you are following.
- No giveaway blogs! I will check!
- Winners will be determined by a random number generator.
- In the event that you do win, you must respond to my message within twenty-four hours. If you do not, another winner will be chosen, so keep your ask open!
- Items will be shipped as soon as possible following the end of the giveaway and winner responses.
- I will ship internationally, but you may have to wait a bit longer to receive your prizes if I do not have the extra cash to ship it at the time.
- You have to be okay with giving me your address. If you are under eighteen, please ask your parents for permission before entering this contest.
- If you already happen to own one of these items and win, it is not required, but would be appreciated if you would allow me to send you the items you do not have only, that way someone else without the item that you happen to already own can receive it instead.
Good luck to all my Songbirds and happy holidays!
The Secret Door could take you anywhere in the world. Only unlike completely randomised websites that drop you in the middle of the Australian outback, it’s likely to take you somewhere really, really cool.
it dropped me in a mexican restaurant in tokyo.
It dropped me in the Dolphin Cove at SeaWorld Orlando and I got so nostalgic I had to take a walk around ; x ;
I got an artist’s apartment, an antique shop, and an enormous cave. This is easily one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen on the internet.
I don’t know what this place is but that looks suspiciously like a dead animal on the bed.
It dropped me in an abandoned office building, one that was only recently abandoned… parts of it were falling apart and then I found out it must’ve been somewhere in China, I think? I found a window and outside was all these lovely unoccupied rolling hills and trees, I was all alone, but on the other side was a few more buildings and some construction going on. I looked around, went over a walkway, found a copy machine that looked perfectly usable though most of it looked a bit unsafe, but when I eventually got to the bottom floor I left through the front doors and there were tons of flowers, these large wooden pegs with text on them, and police tape. I hope nothing bad happened :(
yo mine dropped me in an office full of furries
I feel cursed. I got a section of the Amazon River, then an aerial view of snowy mountain peaks, and suddenly I got the remains of a building that seems to have been through a natural disaster. Since the writing is in Japanese I’m pretty sure it got hit with the tidal wave. I’m afraid to see where it takes me next.
Okay this is damn cool. It dropped me right at the south pole.
IT DROPPED ME IN A MINE
I’M STUCK IN A DARK TUNNEL UNDERGROUND WITH CART RAILS
My last post was worded poorly. Spread this around so people can see it!
I will have a table at Artist-Alley of the German Convention Spielemesse Essen aka Comic Action 2013! \(^0^)/
For more Information you can read my (German) Journal Entry on DeviantArt.
So when the Levi figures went up for pre-order online, I snagged two in the hype, only to discover a friend decided to order one as a gift for me, and that another one is planning on getting the cleaning variant when it comes out. I really don’t need four of them, so I’m giving one figure and some other stuff away!!
YOU WILL WIN:
- Levi BRAVE-ACT 1/8 Scale figure by Sentinel, PRE-ORDER ITEM (released January 2014)
- Green Survey Corps hoodie (Size L, fitted for people who are around 165-173cm tall. Will be slightly baggy on shorter people which is super qt (✿◠‿◠)ノ♡)
- White Survey Corps headphones
- Ends noon on Friday, 10th January, 2014 MELBOURNE TIME (GMT +10) Please keep the time difference in mind!
- Like for one entry, reblog ONLY ONCE for one entry (you get two entries, multiple reblogs do not count)
- Followers will get one extra entry (three total entries, not mandatory to win. Please don’t feel obligated, but followers get a lil thanks and extra appreciation u feel me?)
- No giveaway blogs (I will check!!)
- Winner will be determined by a random number generator
- In the event that you do win, you must respond to my message within 24 hours, or another winner will be chosen, so keep your ask open!!
- Items will be shipped WHEN I RECEIVE THE FIGURE (probably not until late-Jan to early-Feb)
Feel free to delete the wall of text, but leave a link to the GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Commissions are OPEN \(^0^)/
I actually need some money for various (mostly art related) expenses so I would be really grateful if you are interrested in commissioning me^^
If you want to commission me please fill out the Form below & message me on DeviantArt, Tumblr or Animexx. You can also write me a Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send it to:
Medium: Traditional Commission
Type: Normal (not Chibi)
Character: My OC Yuki (Link to Picture here)
Pose: Jumping in the Air
Accessory: Her Plastic Sword
Background: Simple Pattern in Yellow
Other Details: I want her to look like she just fought with someone.
Contact: ImagineUsername (Deviantart Username) or email@example.com
Payment Method: Paypal
Send it to: Mary Sue
Imaginary Street 1
(If you leave something to me just leave the answer blank)
What payment do you accept?
I do not accept Points and I probably never will.
If you are from outside Germany I only accept paypal.
German customers may pay by transfer.
How long does it take until my Commission is finished?
But usually I have all slots finished after max. 2 - 3 months.
Please be patient I try to make the commissions look as good as possible!
How much do you need to know about the character?
If you want a Fanart I just require the Name of the Character and the Series. I will look for informationen myself then.
If you want me to draw your OC I’d like to have a picture (if existing) and description of the characters personality and Background. It shouldn’t be too short but no more than 15 minutes to read either.
If you have any question just ask away!